Thursday, February 7, 2008

Training Run 2-5-08

I really need to start posting these quicker...

3.5 miles in 41:48. It was actually warm enough that I left my jacket in the driveway after the first half mile and ran the rest of the way in just a T-shirt and running pants. Good Groundhog Day weather =)

I am having a slight pain - like a side stitch but it doesn't go away when I am not running - in my left side just under my ribs. My cousin the physical therapist says that it's probably just a muscle strain and will take care of itself. She says I don't need to change my activity level, especially since it actually doesn't hurt when I run - just in between.

Alex thinks it's because I spend so much time carrying around a 30-pound (?) toddler. He says I was like this with the other two kids too. How come he can remember things I said and did 5-8 years ago but can't remember the honey-do list I gave him last weekend? =)

I'll see Holly at a meeting tonight, and then probably run afterward. She's going to be out of town for a professional conference, so we are going to do our long run on our own and then check in. Maybe I'll try the hilly 4-mile loop...but slower this time.

No comments: