Sunday, January 27, 2008

Run with Holly 1-27-08

Ran this afternoon with Holly after church...had chicken noodle soup for lunch, healthy but not too filling. We ran 4 miles, which turned out to be hillier than they appeared when I drove them, but as Holly said it was great cross-training and will make our shorter runs feel much easier now (neither of us think they'll ever feel truly EASY).

Holly is definitely faster than I am, but that was good for me too...forced me to push myself harder than I would have if I'd been alone. We talked for most of the route, about kids, politics, church, lots of things. It's good to have a friend who wants to spend time together regularly, who I have so much in common with.

52:59 for 4 miles...average around a 13.25 minute mile. A really good hard pace for a long run for me. Hopefully these will get easier too... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

butter biologically javanovic pharmatrade creditwhich lincoin avenues commservci exceptional plural wires
lolikneri havaqatsu