Thursday, July 24, 2008

Training Update

OK, I'm reeeally behind...

I have been running, just not posting.

Up in Michigan over 4th of July weekend, I did run, but didn't get up as early as I wanted to, and the trail was not as long as advertised, so I only ran 1 1/2 miles. It was pretty though, and dirt/grass so it was soft on my legs. I'll do it again the next time we're up and take more time...maybe even run from the house to the trail, and back.

Week of 7/7 - I think I ran at least once, but I don't remember. I'm getting old. =)

Week of 7/14 - 3.5 miles at the gym Tuesday and Thursday, no long run on Saturday because we went up to Bowling Green to pick up Allison and then Andrew's second birthday party at Splash Zone (www.ntprd.org/splashzone).

This week - 3.5 miles at the gym Tuesday and today. 5 miles scheduled for Saturday, which I WILL do in the morning because we'll be in Toledo all evening for a business seminar. At least the weather has cooled down, so I don't have to get up at dawn to be able to run outside. Bike trail, here I come...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you are keeping at it......I wish I could say the same about my walking.........