Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NYR Day 3

Weight: 139.4, even though I peed before I weighed myself. =P

2 miles, 24 minutes. Noticeably easier than Days 1 and 2.

Tomorrow will be the last day at our gym this week. This weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) I will be in Hebron, KY at a business conference. Friday I won't get a chance to work out since we're driving down right after work, but I'm taking my gym bag (still prepacked with outfits for Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) and I WILL run Saturday and Sunday mornings at the hotel.

Today is also the first day that my calorie balance on www.fitday.com shows that I burned more calories than I ate. I could have 200 calories worth of Pirouline cookies tonight...but I think I will abstain, and have an extra 200 calories of weight loss instead. =)

No comments: